• 50g coconut oil, melted
• 75g Natvia sweetener
• 2 eggs
• 2 large bananas, mashed
• 120ml milk of choice
• 1 tsp. vanilla extract
• 200g self-raising flour
• 1 tsp. cinnamon
• 1 tsp. baking powder
• pinch of salt
• 100g natural Greek yoghurt
• 100g frozen or fresh blueberries
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
2. In a large bowl whisk together the melted coconut oil and sweetener.
3. Slowly add eggs and continue whisking.
4. Add mashed banana, milk and vanilla extract.
5. In a separate bowl, combine flour, cinnamon, baking powder and a pinch of salt.
6. Fold the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients.
7. Finally fold through the yoghurt and blueberries.
8. Carefully pour the mixture into 12 muffin cases. Ensure mixture is spread evenly.
9. Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes, until golden and a knife comes out clean.
10. Allow to cool and enjoy!