We are so excited to have collaborated with Jilla Active to create our new collection of Beattitude branded activewear! We love that their pieces are designed right here in London and offer the perfect combination of quality, comfort and style.
To celebrate the launch we chatted to Olivia Mcguire, the creative force behind Jilla Active, to hear more about their story as a brand so far.
- Q: As the creative force behind the brand, what inspires you most at Jilla Active?
- Q: How big is the Jilla team and what are your roles?
A: We’re such a small team. There are three of us working full time and then we often use freelancers to help out with graphic design. Being such a small team means that we have to really pull together and get involved in everything!
- Q: What has been the most important lesson you’ve learnt so far in the journey of starting a new activewear brand?
- Q: What’s your favourite piece you have designed for Jilla so far and why?
- Q: What has been your proudest moment for the brand to date?
- Q: How important is sustainability and ethical standards in the activewear industry and what does Jilla do in particular to support this?
- Q: You are a London-based brand at the moment, is this something that is important to you?
- Q: What is your favourite way to work out/ favourite fitness class?
- Q: What do you do to maintain a good work-life balance?
You can shop our Jilla Active X Beattitude branded collection in the Beattitude club from w/c 19/10/20.
To celebrate the launch of our new branded activewear collection, we’ve teamed up with Jilla Active to give you the chance to win a pair of their amazing leggings AND 10 class credits to use for our online live stream classes! Click here to be taken to our Instagram where you can find out more about how to enter.
Competition closes Friday 23rd October 2020.